So long Boston!

So long Boston!

Friday, January 7, 2011

So long Boston*

I never imagined how much actually goes into the act of taking time away from life as I know it.  I leave for Ecuador in 4days and 4 hours*  It doesn't feel real.  The last 3 weeks have moved at rapid fire, and I'm sure the next few days will be no different.  The near endless "to do" list is almost completely blacked out!  (And yes, starting this blog is on the list...so I can check this off too!)   I'm almost ready :)  

Lastly, I want to take this moment to thank all my friends and family for supporting me through this planning process and for wishing me well on this journey.  I am so grateful to have all of you in my life and I I will do my best to keep this page updated with my journeys and photos and anything that I think is worth sharing.  Please respond and give me feedback!  May we all have a safe 2011. 
Shanti*

.

No comments:

Post a Comment