So long Boston!

So long Boston!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Brief Intermission

I am writing from White Plains, NY where I have spent the last couple nights.  I have been in the states for 3.5days and am eagerly awaiting to hop on my flight to India this afternoon.  After a 16hours trip I will make it to the asian sub continent tom night (26hours after I take off!) 

My last few days in Ecuador were whirlwind as Chio left a day before me, to visit Thailand, Vietnam, and Loas!  This also happened to be Valeria's birthday, plus Rogelio was leaving for Chili on Sat, so we had going away/birthday celebrations Tues, Wed, and Thurs!! <I left Fri morning>  I have never been so full in my life...I'm still full!  On Wed Richi and his cooking partner teamed up to make a sushi feast...  




Followed by the gooeyest chocolatey, carmel cake ever! And some going away love <3

 It has been a perfect stopover in the city.  It was so good to see all of you*  And I will write when I get to India!!!






1 comment: